Friendship Celebration and Valentine Exchange
Tuesday, 2/26 (this event has been postponed from 2/12 due to inclement weather)
Enjoy craft activities, raffle and a community VALENTINE’S/FRIENDSHIP EXCHANGE. Whether you attend classes, come to play, or just want to participate in the exchange, all are welcome.
The sign up for the exchange is closed but please join us for creative craft activities and a fun quiz game with raffle prizes (great for all ages, especially our tween and teens).
For those who already signed up for the Valentine’s Exchange, please bring your exchange items on Tuesday, 2/26/19. If your child/children need help depositing Valentines, please be on hand since this can be a wildly fun activity and we do want everyone to exchange and receive all their goodies. Use this link for exchange details.
Schedule for the day:
- 10:45 am -12:00 pm – drop off boxes/containers in the gym
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Exchange Valentines in Gym.
- Come to the gym starting at 12:30. Just be sure to be done by 1:30 so people can start taking their full boxes home.
- 1:30 pm – Pick up boxes
- If you have class from 1:15 to 2:15 please designate someone to pick up your filled box so the box does not get misplaced during clean up
- 11:00 am -1:30 pm – Craft activities and Quiz Game/Raffle
- 1:30 pm – raffle drawing
Tuesday, 3/12, 10:45am-2:15pm
Friday, 3/15, 10:00am-2:15pm
Featuring displays of student work, class demonstrations, and a chance to observe some classes in action, it’s an opportunity for us to explore and share in the wide variety of work our children and teens have done at FLP this session. Extended families, regulars, and newcomers alike are welcome to come and join us for this always popular event.
Exhibition tables will be set up throughout our space showing off student projects; a detailed schedule of live events will follow next month. Mark your calendars and spread the word!